Princess Cruises Summer Internship Program in SEATTLE, Washington
Summer Internship Program
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises – We are currently searching for highly motivated Graduate and Undergraduate student interns for our 2019 Summer Internship Program. The selected interns will work on departmental projects as well as participate in professional development, networking, and enrichment activities.
In a city with enviable quality of life balance, our corporate offices are located in beautiful Southern California in downtown Santa Clarita. Santa Clarita is what CNN Money Magazine calls “one of the best places to live in California.” With award-winning schools, special events and a large arts and cultural scene, Santa Clarita is the third largest city in Los Angeles County and is ranked as one of the safest cities in not only California, but in the nation.
We welcome your interest in joining Holland America Group - a division of Carnival Corporation. Holland America Group includes Holland America Line and Seabourn (both headquartered in Seattle, Washington), Princess Cruise Lines (headquartered in Santa Clarita, California), and P&O Australia (headquartered in Sydney). Holland America Group operates a combined total of 41 cruise ships with 36,000 employees worldwide. The Internship Program will be located in our Santa Clarita office.
- The program runs 10 weeks from June 10 th - August 16 th OR June 17 th - August 23 rd (Please note, END dates can be extended depending on department needs and students availability.)
Must be currently enrolled as an under graduate (junior standing or above) or graduate student with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher (will require transcripts) in a four year accredited College/University.
MUST NOT be a graduating senior in the summer.
Students under OPT and CPT status will not be considered at this time.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by the department.
Well organized and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers.
Will be responsible to find your own lodging and must be willing to find reliable transportation to Santa Clarita. (Note: This is a suburb of Los Angeles. Public transportation is available but is limited.)
Must be authorized to work for all employers in the US.
- Paid hourly; $18.00/hr. Undergraduate Students and $30.00/hr. Graduate Students.
- May include but not limited to: Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, Retail, Public Relations, Legal, Marketing, Marine, Supply Chain, Fleet Technical, and Human Resources.
- (May include but not limited to): Business Administration, Marketing, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, HR, HR Org Development, Communications: Public Relations, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Finance, International Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Statistics and MBA’s.
Next Steps… Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruise-tour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified, top-notch team members. If you’re looking to get your talent noticed, apply today! Our application process is quick and easy:
Apply online at http://princess.com/careers . Enter “Internship” into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.